Dear Voorhees Township,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
Please send your response in PDF form.
Voorhees Township Police Department Policies and Procedures Manual-
1. adult school crossing guards
2. alternate care arrestee dependents
3. arrest and transportation
4. arrestee DNA specimens
5. body worn cameras
6. cash accounts and law enforcement equipment
7. citizen initiated complaint
8. command protocol
9. consular notification and access
10. criminal case management
11. Emotionally Disturbed Persons
12. department uniform
*The above policies or/and procedures were ruled as public records through the Monmouth County Superior Court already.
*I will be requesting 36 policies or/and procedures all together. I'm just breaking it down to make it easier for the agency.
Please include a Record Index with your response.
*A record index that identifies each record requested and the specific legal basis for a denial of access (including redactions) to each record.
ASK NJ Media Co.