Request for Code Violation

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Newark City should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Newark City,

This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
Records requested:

1. A list of all the residential properties with code violations that include fire damage, overgrown grass, overgrown weeds, junk, boarded houses/windows, vacant properties.
2. All condemned properties
3. All properties with delinquent water and sewer which date back up to 1 year, including amounts owed
4. All properties currently listed with water shut-off notice
5. All properties with notices of abatement

Please send all documents in CSV or Excel file

Yours faithfully,