Dear Rutgers University,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
It seems that, although I made an attempt to submit an OPRA request earlier on 9/24/2021, for one reason or another it either did not process or isn't yet showing up yet, so I ask that you disregard it and instead respond to the following OPRA request with acceptable responses and all relevant information as it becomes available and is soon as it can be available.:
1) Item 1
A) Either an excel spreadsheet or logs of information, which list all metadata, chain of custody information, e.g., who accesses what, when, and why, what action was performed, etc... for
i) The file named "Ikena_3951_113.processed.fts-00-00-00.enh.avi" which was sent by Jewell Battle on 9/22/2021 in response to an OPRA request,
ii) The master record for that file (the original recording from which Ikena_3951_113.processed.fts-00-00-00.enh.avi was sourced before being)
iii) All derivatives of the master record which were created in the process of the creation of the file named, "Ikena_3951_113.processed.fts-00-00-00.enh.avi"
B) To be clear, I want to know the name of every individual involved in the viewing and editing of Ai, Aii, and Aiii, along with all other information which is traditionally included in metadata and chain of custody logs, and understand and an "internal identification number" which is not known or accessible to the public would serve as a understandable and sufficient substitute for names.
2) Incident Report # 19RN01602
3) Field Arrest Report for arrest number 19-A-00183
4) Incident Report with Report Number 20RN00202
5) All documents pertaining to Case #17-117354
6) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3821 between 10/11/2019 and 10/18/2019
7) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3803 between 10/11/2019 and 10/18/2019
8) An official ID photograph of officer #3803's face.
9) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3798 between 10/11/2019 and 10/18/2019
10) 911 recording and transcript of call number 2019-00176715
11) All BWC footage recorded by officer #9013 between 10/11/2019 and 10/18/2019
12) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3912 between 10/11/2019 and 10/18/2019
13) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3830 between 10/11/2019 and 10/18/2019
14) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3764 between 10/11/2019 and 10/18/2019
15) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3923 between 10/11/2019 and 10/18/2019
16) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3940 between 10/11/2019 and 10/18/2019
17) Report # 19RN01182
18) Report # 19RN00957
19) Report # 18-018371
20) Report # 18-008651
21) Report # 17-125096
Additionally, I'd like the following
1) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3920 between 10/11/2019 and 10/18/2019
2) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3923 between 10/11/2019 and 10/18/2019
3) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3814 between 10/11/2019 and 10/18/2019
4) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3877 between 10/11/2019 and 10/18/2019
5) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3954 between 8/18/2019 and 12/31/2019
6) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3954 between 1/1/2020 and 3/31/2020
7) All BWC footage recorded by officer #3954 between 1/1/2021 and 3/31/2021
8) The make, model, and serial number of every BWC worn by officer #3954 between 8/18/2019 and 12/31/2019
9) The make, model, and serial number of every BWC worn by officer #3954 between 1/1/2020 and 3/31/2020
10) The make, model, and serial number of every BWC worn by officer #3954 between 1/1/2021 and 3/31/2021
11) All results and documents for any physical and mental assessments of officer #3821.
To be clear, I anticipate a number of requested BWC footage to not be available and expect only to receive what is available. If what is available is excessive, please just let me know and give me a ballpark idea of how many records we're looking at, so I can amend my request to make it more reasonable. From *my* perspective, right now, I have no idea if, for each of those month-long periods, you have 20 BWC files or if you have something more like 20,000, so if we're looking at a rather large number of files, please just let me know. That same line of thought applies to everything else here. Just let me know what we're looking at, and I'll amend anything if necessary; my goal isn't to be unreasonable.
Thank you for signing up for this job. Please excuse my typos.
Dear Patrick Kelly,
Thank you for registering with Rutgers, The State University of New
Jersey Open Public Records Center, an online, public portal. Below you
will find your portal login and password information .
Login: [OPRA #26122 email]
If you have never used this system or cannot remember your password, you
may request a Temporary Password
If you are a first time user and did not submit your request through the
public portal but are receiving this e-mail, an account has been created
for you with the login and password listed above. At this account you can
access, track and receive any documents in response to your request.
Please log in to the Rutgers University Open Public Records Center and
then "My Request Center" to update any contact or password information on
your account and to view your request.
The University Custodian of Records will contact you if there are
questions regarding your request or provide you a response. If you have
questions, you may contact the OPRA Administrator at 973.972.1887.
Thank you again for registering with the Rutgers University Open Public
This is an auto-generated email and has originated from an GovQA
unmonitored email account. Please DO NOT REPLY. logo