J.R. Simon made this OPRA request to Brick Township
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear Brick Township,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
Any relevant arrest reports, global subject activity reports, preliminary law enforcement incident reports, complaint warrants, complaint summonses, and affidavits, 911 calls, arrests, released, charges, investigations, motor vehicle accidents, stops, tickets and arrests, where applicable, for the following defendant:
Keith Ryan Parker 01/2021-04/2022 (present)
In response to your below OPRA request:
1. Arrest report: Attached, Redacting citing Medical*
2. Global Jacket: Attached, Redacting citing Privacy*
3. PLEIR, Attached, Redacting citing Privacy*
4. Complaint warrant, Attached Redacted citing Privacy*
5. Complaint summons: No records responsive
6. Affidavits: Attached, Redacting citing Privacy*
7. Requests for 911 Calls: Division of Archives and Records Management, M900000-006, Audio Tapes-0010-0000 Tape Recordings of Police Dispatches and citizen's calls has a total retention period of 31 days prior to destruction.
8. Arrests and Charges: included in #1 and #4
9. Investigations: Exempt, citing N.J.S.A 47:1A-1.1 Criminal Investigatory Records - records which are no required by law to be made, maintained or kept on file that are held by law enforcement agency which pertain to any criminal investigation or related civil enforcement proceeding. (Note: N.J.S.A 47:1A-3b lists specific criminal investigatory information which must be disclosed).
10. MVA's: Attached
11. Tickets: Attached
* Executive Order No. 26 (McGreevey 2002)
4) Information relating to medical, psychiatric or psychological history, diagnosis, treatment or evaluation.
* N.J.S.A 47:1A-1 - Privacy Interest - "a public agency has a responsibility and an obligation to safeguard from public access a citizen's personal information with which it has been entrusted when disclosure thereof would violate the citizen's reasonable expectation of privacy."
Jessica L. Larney, RMC/CMR
Assistant Municipal Clerk
Deputy Registrar of Vital Statistics
Office of the Township Clerk/Vital Statistics
401 Chambers Bridge Road
Brick, New Jersey 08723