RE: OPRA Abandoned/VACANT/Probate- Bergen County
Ben made this OPRA request to Bogota Borough as part of a batch sent to 69 authorities
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Bogota Borough,
I appreciate your consideration of the following matter. Under OPRA and the Common Law Right of Access, I am requesting a current list of records for each of the following be delivered via e-mail in EXCEL format:
1) All abandoned/vacant residential properties (Property Class 2)
2) All condemned properties
3) All residential properties with delinquent taxes
4) All residential properties for which a Lis Pendens notice has been filed or that are currently in probate
5) All properties that are absentee-owned
6) All properties with delinquent water and sewer which date back up to 1 year, including amounts owed
7) All properties currently listed with water shut-off notice
8) All properties with code violations, including the type of violation
9) All properties with notices of abatement
Again, I appreciate your attention to this matter and thank you in advance for your help.
Please see attached OPRA request.
Please see attach for OPRA requested on July 27, 2020.
1. Tax Account Delinquent Requested:
Delinquent and lien reports are attached. We have an accelerated tax sale so there are no open balances before 2020.
2.Detailed Lied Status Report. See attach
3. Residential Code enforcement violations currently active and pending that include: Residential Structures that are vacant and open to trespass. Residential Properties with grass or weeds in excess of the city 's height limit. Residential Structures without current city certificate of occupancy. Residential Properties on the cities
vacant property registry.