Dear New Brunswick City,
Under OPRA and the common law right of access please provide copies of:
1) the long-term tax exemption (LTTE) application made by Providence Square Urban Renewal Associates for 217 Somerset Street (Providence Square I), including cover letters, attachments/exhibits, and other accompanying documentation, including receipt/proof of payment for the administrative review fees
2) the ordinances and resolutions approving and extending this tax exemption, and the original and amended financial agreements, including all attachments/exhibits, and other accompanying documentation for each
3) records sufficient to show the dates and amounts of all payments in lieu of taxes (PILOT's) made in association with the exemption
4) all financial statements provided to the City in connection with the exemption
5) records sufficient to show the current assessed value of the exempt property and the date(s) that certificate(s) of occupancy were granted for same.
Thank you kindly. Please don't hesitate to contact me at 732-993-9697 if you have any questions about this request.
Dear Mr. Kratovil,
We are currently working on your request. We anticipate to fulfill your request on or before Friday, September 25, 2020. Thank you.
Leslie R. Zeledón, City Clerk
City of New Brunswick
78 Bayard Street, Rm. 201
New Brunswick, NJ 08901