Dear Linden City,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
1. A list of all residential vacant land, single family, and multi family properties that are delinquent on their taxes, behind 1-3 years from today. Please include balance owed, address, and owner name.
2. A list of all residential single family, and multi family properties with code violations on them for the last 3 months from today. Address, and owner name provided please.
3. A list of all residential single family and multi family properties that are delinquent on their utilities. Address, owner name, and balance owed provided please.
4. A list of all residential single family and multi family properties that are flagged abandoned.
5. A list of all residential single family and multi family properties that are fire damaged in the past month.
Attached please find OPRA Request response that was received by the City
Clerk's Office on March 1, 2021.
Clerk 1- Bilingual
Office of the City Clerk
City of Linden
301 North Wood Avenue
Linden, New Jersey 07036
Office (908) 474-8447
Fax (908) 474-8451
E-mail [email address]
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
THIS DOCUMENT IS SUBJECT TO THE
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE AND
NOT SUBJECT TO DISCLOSURE UNDER THE
OPEN PUBLIC RECORDS ACT (OPRA)
Disclaimer Required by IRS Rules of Practice:
Any discussion of tax matters contained herein is not intended or written
to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding any penalties
that may be imposed under Federal tax laws.
NOTICE: This message and any attachments contain information which may be
confidential and privileged. Unless you are an intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for an intended recipient), you may not review, use,
copy, disclose, or transmit to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message or any attachments. If you have received the
message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the
2. mailto:[email address]