Dear Old Bridge Township,

This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
Records requested:

Requesting the following:

Any open permits
All closed permits
Any violations
Any tax delinquencies
Any documentation re UST (oil tank removal)
Any Crtificate of Occupancies
Any rezoning applications
Any variance applications
Any surveys
Any floor plans

Address: 36 Biondi Avenue, Cliffwood NJ 07721
Municipality: Old Bridge
Block 2000.19 Lot 34

Yours faithfully,


Susan Nelson, Old Bridge Township

9 Attachments


The Township of Old Bridge received an Open Public Records Act (OPRA)
request on 6/23/2022.  As such, the seven (7) business day deadline to
respond to your request is 7/5/2022.


The request was for:  open and closed permits violations, tax
delinquencies oil tank removal, certificate occupancies , any rezoning
application any variance application any surveys any floor plans.


Please see attached documents responsive to your request.

Our tax office advises:  The property located at 36 Biondi Ave is
delinquent on 2^nd quarter 2022 taxes. There are no open liens or vacant
property clean up fees due at this time.


These are being transmitted to you via email per your request and pursuant
to N.J.S.A. 47:1A-5.b., there is no cost associated with this response. 
PLEASE NOTE: Any file name of the attached permit(s) that begin with “C”
or “CA” are closed permits, any others are open or expired.  Per the
Construction Department, any work completed without permits, the property
owner will need to secure permits for said work prior to resale of the
home.  Absence of a permit for an oil tank does not mean there were never
tanks onsite.  Interested parties should do their due diligence.


If your request for access to a government record has been denied or
unfilled within the seven (7) business days required by law, you have a
right to challenge the decision by the Township of Old Bridge to deny
access. At your option, you may either institute a proceeding in the
Superior Court of New Jersey or file a complaint with the Government
Records Council (GRC) by completing the Denial of Access Complaint Form. 
You may contact the GRC by toll-free telephone at 866-850-0511, by mail at
P.O. Box 819, Trenton, NJ, 08625, by e-mail at [1][email address], or
at their web site at [2] The GRC can also answer other
questions about the law.  All questions regarding complaints filed in
Superior Court should be directed to the Court Clerk in your County.


Susan S. Nelson

Township Clerk’s Office

Deputy Registrar x2200

Old Bridge Township

One Old Bridge Plaza

Old Bridge, NJ  08857

732-721-5600 x2215



Visible links
1. mailto:[email address]