Dear Manchester Township,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
1. A list of all residential vacant land, single family, and multifamily properties that are delinquent on their taxes, behind 1-3 years from today. Please include balance owed, address, and owner name.
2. A list of all residential single family, and multi family properties with code violations on them for the last 3 months from today. Address, and owner name provided please.
3. A list of all residential single family and multi family properties that are delinquent on their utilities. Address, owner name, and balance owed provided please.
4. A list of all residential single family and multi family properties that are flagged abandoned.
5. A list of all residential single family and multi family properties that are fire damaged in the past month.
As of March 20, 2020, both houses of
the New Jersey State Legislature have
Does a public agency have to passed bills (Nos. A3849 and S2302)
respond to OPRA requests within which remove the deadlines by which a
seven (7) calendar days during the public agency is required under the
COVID-19 outbreak? Open Public Records Act (“OPRA”),
N.J.S.A. 47:1A-1 et seq., to respond
to requests for government records
during a state of emergency, public
health emergency or state of local
disaster emergency. However, the
custodian of a government record must
make a reasonable effort, as the
circumstances permit, to respond to
the request within seven (7) business
Records will be avilable as soon as days or as soon as possible
3/20/2020 Approved P.L .2020, c.10.
Manchester Township Municipal
Dear Beth Gencarelli,
Hello, what does this mean exactly? My request is still in process?
Attached are the records responsive to your request, 2/26/2021
#4 only location is - 801 Middlesex
Should you have questions about this reply, you may call the Building Department
732-657-8121 x 3900
Please confirm you have received this email.
Should you have any questions please feel free to call our office.
732-657-8121 x 3200