Dear Lakewood Township,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
1. A list of all residential vacant land, single family, and multifamily properties that are delinquent on their taxes, behind 1-3 years from today. Please include balance owed, address, and owner name.
2. A list of all residential single family, and multi family properties with code violations on them for the last 3 months from today. Address, and owner name provided please.
3. A list of all residential single family and multi family properties that are delinquent on their utilities. Address, owner name, and balance owed provided please.
4. A list of all residential single family and multi family properties that are flagged abandoned.
5. A list of all residential single family and multi family properties that are fire damaged in the past month.
Dear Mr.Jordan Santiago:
Your request has been received.
BE ADVISED ALL TOWNSHIP BUILDINGS ARE CLOSED. STAFF IS WORKING REMOTELY.
THEREFORE, THIS MAY AFFECT THE DUE DATE OF YOUR REQUEST AS ACCESS TO
CERTAIN FILES MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE. YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE IS
APPRECIATED. WE WILL ENDEAVOR TO RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE UNDER THE
Also we are transitioning from one OPRA program to another at this time
and may require additional time to respond to your request.
Florence J. Ochs
Township of Lakewood | Township Clerk’s Office
231 Third Street | Lakewood, NJ 08701
Email: [email address]
1. mailto:[email address]