Dear Brick Township,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
Any arrest reports, global subject activity reports, preliminary law enforcement incident reports, complaint warrants, complaint summonses, affidavits, released, charges, motor vehicle accidents, stops and tickets, for the following:
Randall J. Vieth (DOB: 9/6/53)
Time Frame: 1989-Present
Please see the following response to your OPRA request from the Brick Township Police Records Department. If you have any questions, please contact them directly at 732-262-1130.
1. Arrests: Attached. Redacted. Citing Privacy* and Domestic Violence*
2. Global Jacket: Attached. Redacted citing Privacy*
3. PLEIR: Attached. Redacted. Citing Privacy*, Domestic Violence* and Medical*
4. Complaints:. Attached. Redacted. Citing Privacy* Domestic Violence* and Victim Records*
5. Affidavits: Attached. Redacted. Citing Privacy* Domestic Violence*, Medical* and Victim Records*
6. Released: No records responsive
7. Charges: See arrests
8. MVAs: Attached
9. Tickets: No records responsive
10. Stops: No records responsive
*N.J.S.A 47:1A-1 - Privacy Interest - "a public agency has a responsibility and an obligation to safeguard from public access a citizen's personal information with which it has been entrusted when disclosure thereof would violate the citizen's reasonable expectation of privacy."
*N.J.S.A 2C:25-33 ("Prevention of Domestic Violence Act of 1991")
- All records maintained pursuant to this act shall be confidential and shall not be made available to any individual or institution except as otherwise provided by law.
*Executive Order No. 26 (McGreevey 2002)
4) Information relating to medical, psychiatric or psychological history, diagnosis, treatment or evaluation.
*N.J.S.A. 47:1A-1.1 Victims' records - a. an individually-identifiable file or document held by a victims' rights agency which pertains directly to a victim of a crime except that a victim of a crime shall have access to the victim's own records. "Victims' rights agency" means a public agency, or part thereof, the primary responsibility of which is providing services,
including but not limited to food, shelter, or clothing, medical, psychiatric, psychological or legal services or referrals, information and referral services, counseling and support services, or financial services to victims of crimes, including victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, violent crime, child endangerment, child abuse or child neglect, and the Victims of Crime Compensation Board. b. any written OPRA request by a crime victim for a record to which the victim is entitled to access, including, but not limited to, any law enforcement agency report, domestic violence offense report, and temporary or permanent restraining order
Jessica L. Larney, RMC/CMR
Assistant Municipal Clerk
Deputy Registrar of Vital Statistics
Office of the Township Clerk/Vital Statistics
401 Chambers Bridge Road
Brick, New Jersey 08723