Dear Pemberton Township,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
Please provide the following information in an excel spreadsheet with tabs that correspond to each request on properties that:
1. have been documented as abandoned/vacant within the last year
2. have been documented as in probate within the last year
3. are absentee-owned
4. have code violations within the last year exceeding $1,000 - please include balance owed and type of violation
5. are more than 2 months delinquent in paying their property taxes within the last year
6. are more than 2 months delinquent in paying their sewer bill within the last year
7. are more than 2 months delinquent in paying their water bill within the last year
8. are scheduled to go to tax sale
9. have municipal liens that were not sold during the most recent tax sale
10. have received a water shut off notice within the last three months
11. Class 2 properties with outstanding property tax balances greater than $2,000
Attached is your completed OPRA Request. Please see the notes highlighted
in yellow as well as at the bottom of your request.
Note that for #4: Code Violations are not assessed penalties unless it is
by a Judge. A list of violations for 2020 is provided.
Sunshine Dashiell, RMC, CMR
Deputy Township Clerk, Deputy Registrar
500 Pemberton-Browns Mills Road
Pemberton, NJ 08068
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a Single
Moment Before starting to improve the World