Dear New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission,

This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
Records requested:

I seek the owner of the New Jersey Plate p53-ljm New Jersey Plate. I seek to file a complaint in Nutley Municipal Court.

Yours faithfully,

Rory Moore

MVC, Randi, New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission

Thank you for your email inquiry.

For information regarding these records of the New Jersey Department of Transportation, and Motor Vehicle Commission other than those pertaining to driver licenses, vehicle registrations, vehicle titles and driver histories should contact the Official Custodian of Records of the Motor Vehicle Commission. The contact information for the Official Custodian of Records of the Motor Vehicle Commission is as follows:

Official Custodian of Records
Motor Vehicle Commission
225 East State Street
P.O. Box 162
Trenton, NJ 08666-0162
ATTN: Regulatory and Legislative Affairs

OPRA request forms can be obtained on our website at: .
Thank you again for your outreach to the Commission.
We hope you find this information helpful. We are constantly changing and updating our website to provide the most up to date information to our customers. Should you need to contact us or have additional questions, please visit our website at:

The NJMVC Team

show quoted sections