Dear Little Egg Harbor Township,
Please be advised that I represent Ellen Ciecwisz, for injuries resulting from a motor vehicle accident that occurred on 10/23/2020.
Please provide the following:
(1) A complete copy of the entire investigation file regarding this incident;
(2) All surveillance video and/or traffic camera video at Nugentown Road (250 feet west) of Pharo Avenue.
(3) All police dash camera videos including the audio recordings related to this incident;
(4) All police body camera videos including the audio recordings related to this incident;
(5) All notes taken by the responding police officers including the name, address, and telephone numbers of all witnesses to this incident;
(6) All photographs and/or videos regarding this incident;
(7) All reports from the Police Department and Fire Department regarding this incident;
(8) All CAD reports regarding this incident;
(9) All 911 phone call audio recordings describing and/or mentioning this incident to the 911 dispatcher, police, and/or fire department.
[IMG] 20LE10400 Phone and LEHPD 911 (2).wma
[IMG] 20LE10400 Radio Transmissions.wma
[IMG] accident report.pdf
There is no surveillance video, traffic camera video, dash cam or body cam
in use by Little Egg Harbor Police at the present time
For Fire Department info please contact Fire Department.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information contained in this communication
from the Little Egg Harbor Police Department is privileged and
confidential and is intended for the sole use of the persons or entities
who are the addressees. If you are not an intended recipient of this
e-mail, the dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the information
it contains is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately contact the Little Egg Harbor
Police Department at (609) 296-3666 to arrange for the return of this
Dear Pat Richards,
I cannot access the reports attached to your last message. Can you please forward them to my email? We need them for litigation.
Edward I just got a request for this from an Irene white with no
explanation as to why she wants it. Is she a coworker of yours. I
don't want to send it to someone who isn't supposed to have it.
On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 8:58 AM Pat Richards <[email address]>
Dear Pat Richards,
Thank you for the attachments. Yes, Irene works for me. She handles the OPRA requests.