Dear Old Bridge Township,

This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
Records requested:

Client/Buyer: SLS Sales Group LLC

Sellers: Ira O. Gamble and Schaune D. Gamble

Property: 62 Amber Drive, Old Bridge, NJ 08857

Please be advised that this office represents the Buyers in connection with the purchase of the above-referenced property.

Request the following certification:

1. copies of all OPEN and CLOSED permits, certificates of approval and approvals for any improvements made on the Property.
2. records of any violations on the property

Yours faithfully,
Stella V. Bondar, Esq.

Nicole Czerula, Old Bridge Township

5 Attachments

The Township of Old Bridge received an Open Public Records Act (OPRA)
request on August 23, 2021.  As such, the seven (7) business day deadline
to respond to your request is September 1, 2021.  The Township is
responding to your request on the fifth business day from the receipt of
your request.


The request was for:

Copies of all OPEN and CLOSED permits, certificates of approval and
approvals for any improvements made on the Property; Records of any
violations on the property for 62 Amber Dr


Please see attached permit document(s) responsive to your request. (All
Permits on file are CLOSED)These are being transmitted to you via email
per your request and pursuant to N.J.S.A. 47:1A-5.b., there is no cost
associated with this response.  PLEASE NOTE: Any file name of the attached
permit(s) that begin with “C” are closed permits, any others are open or
expired.  Per the Construction Department, any work completed without
permits, the property owner will need to secure permits for said work
prior to resale of the home.  Absence of a permit for an oil tank does not
mean there were never tanks onsite. Interested parties should do their due



Office of the Township Clerk

Nicole Czerula

One Old Bridge Plaza

Old Bridge,  NJ 08857

732-721-5600 ext 2205

[email address]


If your request for access to a government record has been denied or
unfilled within the seven (7) business days required by law, you have a
right to challenge the decision by the Township of Old Bridge to deny
access. At your option, you may either institute a proceeding in the
Superior Court of New Jersey or file a complaint with the Government
Records Council (GRC) by completing the Denial of Access Complaint Form. 
You may contact the GRC by toll-free telephone at 866-850-0511, by mail at
P.O. Box 819, Trenton, NJ, 08625, by e-mail at [1][email address], or
at their web site at [2] The GRC can also answer other
questions about the law.  All questions regarding complaints filed in
Superior Court should be directed to the Court Clerk in your County.



Visible links
1. mailto:[email address]