Dear Berlin Borough,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
We are performing an environmental site assessment for the Property located at 3 Haines Avenue, Berlin, NJ 08009, Block 3808, lot 1 and 2 and are looking for the following documentation (if available):
• Documentation related to underground storage tanks at the property (permits for installation, removal, etc.)
• Certificates of occupancy dating back to first development of the property (or earliest available).
• Asbestos or lead based paint abatement documentation.
• Documentation related to releases/spills of hazardous materials at the property.
• Documentation related to septic systems or supply wells at the property.
As per your request for records for 3 Haines Ave, I do not have any permits/documents for installation or removal of storage tanks, I do not have copies of any certificates of occupancy, no documentation on asbestos or lead based paint abatement, no documentation on releases/spills of hazardous materials, and no documentation related to septic systems or supply wells. Septic and Wells are regulated by the County Board of Health, not the local municipalities.
Borough of Berlin
856-767-7777 x 316