OPRA Abandoned/VACANT/Probate- Middlesex
Ben made this OPRA request to Dunellen Borough as part of a batch sent to 25 authorities
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Dunellen Borough,
I appreciate your consideration of the following matter. Under OPRA and the Common Law Right of Access, I am requesting a current list of records over the past 2 YEARS for each of the following be delivered via e-mail in EXCEL format:
1) All abandoned/vacant residential properties (Property Class 2)
2) All condemned properties
3) All residential properties with delinquent taxes
4) All residential properties for which a Lis Pendens notice has been filed or that are currently in probate
5) All properties that are absentee-owned
6) All properties with delinquent water and sewer which date back up to 1 year, including amounts owed
7) All properties currently listed with water shut-off notice
8) All properties with code violations, including the type of violation
9) All properties with notices of abatement
Again, I appreciate your attention to this matter and thank you in advance for your help.
I am forwarding this request to the Tax Office who will respond to me.
Please find attached a log of Code Violations.
Please be informed:
we do not maintain a list of abandoned/vacant properties
we do not maintain a list of condemned properties
we do not keep a list of properties for which a Lis Pendens notice has
we do not keep a list of absentee owned properties
we do not keep a list of delinquent water billings
we do not keep a list of water shut off notices
we do not keep a list of properties with notices of abatement
W. Robins, RMC
Please find attached a response to your recent OPRA request. I had
previously responded on July 17, 2020.
W. Robins, RMc