Open and Closed Building/Construction Department Permits

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Union City should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Joanne Raczynsky

Dear Union City,

This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
Records requested:

Please provide copies of all open and closed building/construction department permits for property located at 120 32nd Street, Union City.

Thank you.

Joanne Raczynsky