Mecca aggreement

This request has been reported as needing administrator attention (perhaps because it is vexatious, or a request for personal information)

Dear Nutley Township,

This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
Records requested: As per Alan Genentempo the Mecca agreement if available today. I seek an email copy of the agreement Rory

Yours faithfully,

Rory Moore

Eleni Pettas, Nutley Township

3 Attachments

Mr. Moore ,


This correspondence shall serve as Nutley Township (the “Township”)’s
response to your request for access to government records pursuant to the
Open Public Records Act, N.J.S.A. 47:1A-1.1, et seq. (“OPRA”), which was
received via e-mail dated February 5, 2019 at  9:59 PM.  Attached are the
document(s) for your request for access and the Township’s response to the


“As per Alan Genentempo the Mecca agreement if available today. I seek an
email copy of the agreement” .


Attached is the settlement agreement, 26 pages in total. This Settlement
Agreement ("Agreement") is made by, between, and among the Township Of
Nutley ("Township"), and  S.S,E.F., LLC ("113 East Centre Street"), M&M at
E Centre St, LLC ("57 East Centre Street"), SSEFO at Nutley, LLC ("134
Franklin"), SSEF at Franklin Ave, LLC ("184 Franklin"), S&S at Nutley, LLC
(642 Franklin"), Eagleland Consulting, LLC ("114 Bloomfield"), and S&S at
Nutley Passaic, LLC ("100 Kingsland") (collectively, the "Developer
Entities")(the Township and the Developer Entities shall sometimes
collectively be referred to as the "Parties").


If your request for access to a government record has been denied or
unfilled, you have a right to challenge the decision by the Township of
Nutley to deny access.  At your option, you may either institute a
proceeding in the Superior Court of New Jersey or file a complaint with
the Government Records Council (GRC) by completing the Denial of Access
Complaint Form.  You may contact the GRC by toll-free telephone at
866-850-0511, by mail at P.O. Box 819, Trenton, NJ, 08625, by e-mail at
[1][email address], or on its website at [2]  The
GRC can also answer other questions about the law.  All questions
regarding complaints filed in Superior Court should be directed to the
Court Clerk in your County.



Thank you,


Eleni Pettas



Eleni Pettas, RMC

Municipal Clerk


Department of Revenue and Finance

One Kennedy Drive

Nutley, New Jersey 07110


[3][Nutley Township request email]

(973) 284-4955 Office | (973) 284-0640 Fax



show quoted sections

Dear Nutley Township, No 7 days. I will file a complaint with the GTC. Rory

Yours faithfully,

Rory Moore