Dear Woodbridge Township,
Under OPRA and the common law right of access, please provide copies of:
1) all approved applications for long-term tax exemptions (LTTE's), including cover letter, attachments/exhibits, and other accompanying documentation, including receipt/proof of payment for the administrative review fee
2) the ordinances approving each such tax exemption and the financial agreements, including all attachments/exhibits, and other accompanying documentation, for each
3) records sufficient to show the dates and amounts of all payments in lieu of taxes (PILOT's) made in connection with each such tax exemption
4) the most recent financial statement provided by each approved urban renewal entity
5) records sufficient to show the current assessed value of each LTTE property and the date(s) that certificate(s) of occupancy were granted for each
Thank you kindly. Please don't hesitate to contact me at 732-993-9697 if you have any questions about this request.
I am out of the office with limited access to emails. If you need
assistance please call my office at 732 602-6007 and someone will be happy
to assist you. If this is an OPRA request, please redirect it to
[email address] as it will not be forwarded. Please
reasonably identify the specific record(s) you are seeking access to.
Please do not inlcude questions; they can be posed directly to the
applicable office over the phone (732 634-4500). All other emails will be
responded to if needed at my earliest convenience.
Subject: OPRA request - Long Term Tax Exemptions and PILOT Payments
Assigned Woodbridge Township OPRA #11432
Responsive documents contained in Dropbox file:
This e-mail, including attachments, may include privileged, confidential
and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or
entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.
Email received by or sent to Township officials is subject to the Open
Public Records Act [OPRA]. This means that absent some specific privilege,
all such communications are considered a public record and are subject to
publication and/or dissemination to the public upon request.