Dear Old Bridge Township,

This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
Records requested:

1. A list of property addresses that, as of today, have delinquent property taxes and open property liens. This list needs to include amounts of balances owed.

2. A list of property addresses that have received any code violations since the beginning of the year. Please provide the type of violation.

3. A list of all residential property addresses that are currently vacant or abandoned.

Please put all lists in separate Excel files. PDF is okay too. If up-to-date data is not available, please provide the most recently available information.

Yours faithfully,

Nathan Stallone

Gretchen McCarthy, Old Bridge Township

4 Attachments

Dear Nathan Stallone,


The Old Bridge Township Records Custodian received your Open Public
Records Act (OPRA) request on January 26, 2021.  As such, the seven (7)
business day deadline to respond to your request is February 4, 2021. 
This response to your request is being provided to you on the 7^th
business day after the custodian’s receipt of said request. 


Your OPRA request sought access to the following:


 1. A list of properties with delinquent taxes and open property liens; 2.
A list of properties with code violations since beg of year w/type; 3.
A list of vacant or abandoned properties


The attached responsive records are being transmitted to you via email per
your request and pursuant to N.J.S.A. 47:1A-5.b., there is no cost
associated with this response. 


If your request for access to a government record has been denied or
unfilled within the seven (7) business days required by law, you have a
right to challenge the decision by the Township of Old Bridge to deny
access. At your option, you may either institute a proceeding in the
Superior Court of New Jersey or file a complaint with the Government
Records Council (“GRC”) by completing the Denial of Access Complaint
Form.  You may contact the GRC by toll-free telephone at 866-850-0511, by
mail at P.O. Box 819, Trenton, NJ, 08625, by e-mail at
[email address], or at their web site at The
Council can also answer other questions about the law.  All questions
regarding complaints filed in Superior Court should be directed to the
Court Clerk in your County.





Old Bridge Township Clerk’s Office

Thomas J. English Administration Building

One Old Bridge Plaza

Old Bridge, NJ 08857

732-721-5600, ext. 2200





show quoted sections