Dear Monmouth County Sheriff's Office,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
In regards to an investigation we are currently pursuing, please provide the following:
1. Timeclock entries (clock in, clock out, break out, break in) for Richard Leclercq from January 1, 2019 until April 30th, 2019
2. Emails sent by Richard Leclercq from the time period of January 1, 2019 until April 30th, 2019. (Subject of email and address sent too will suffice, full body of email not being requested at this time).
3. Certifications on file with the Monmouth County Sheriff's Office regarding Richard Leclercq's MERT Team involvement qualifications, including but not limited too: PADI Suba Diver, Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver, Open Water Scuba Instructor, Master Scuba Instructor, etc.
4. Any and all personnel orders regarding Richard Leclercq specifically assigning him to the "MERT Dive Team" as a diver, instructor, assistant, policy writer, etc, while in the position of Assistant Director of Information Technology.
5. Job Description of Assistant Director of Information Technology which is relevant to his involvement with the MERT Team.
6. Documentation listing/confirming Richard Leclercq's actual job title, as Civil Service has him listed as "Assistant Director of Information Technology", but he is listed as "Director of Information Technology" in numerous locations such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Monmouth University's Alumni Board, and his own email signature, yet he primarily is involved in MERT Team Operations.
Dear Mr. Star,
The Monmouth County Sheriff's Office is in receipt of your OPRA request and providing you with the attached and below information.