Dear Brick Township,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
1. Police Department Incident Search List (listing Incident Number, Call Date/Time, Location, Incident Type, and Case Number) for the following addresses from 1990-Present:
2 Aldgate Court
551 California Avenue
84 Creek Road
354 Essex Drive
230 Essex Place
231 Essex Place
2. Incident Reports, with narratives, for the following incident #s:
Attached are the lists and incident reports which have been redacted citing:
N.J.S.A. 47:1A-1 (Legislative Findings)
1) Privacy Interest - "a public agency has a responsibility and an obligation to safeguard from public access a citizen's personal information with which it has been entrusted when disclosure thereof would violate the citizen's reasonable expectation of privacy." See Burnett v. Cnty. of Bergen, 198 N.J. 408 (2009).
N.J.S.A 2C:25-33 ("Prevention of Domestic Violence Act of 1991")
- All records maintained pursuant to this act shall be confidential and shall not be made available to any individual or institution except as otherwise provided by law.
Executive Order No. 26 (McGreevey 2002)
4) Information relating to medical, psychiatric or psychological history, diagnosis, treatment or evaluation.
Jessica L. Larney, RMC/CMR
Assistant Municipal Clerk
Deputy Registrar of Vital Statistics
Office of the Township Clerk/Vital Statistics
401 Chambers Bridge Road
Brick, New Jersey 08723