Dear Bordentown Regional School District,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
1. All purchase requests for HVAC service for the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 school years
2. "As built" drawings for all HVAC systems district-wide
3. HVAC System Commissioning Report
4. HVAC preventive maintenance schedule district wide
5. HVAC certification of engineer responsible for HVAC system
6. Any purchase orders for HVAC filters for the past two school years (2018-2019, 2019-2020) until the present day, specifically listing MERV specifications of the filters
7. Superintendent's Attestation Letter submitted to the state re: reopening of schools
Thanks for reaching out to me---but sorry--my retirement ship left port on
12/31/2019....However, I have left a great successor--So, please reach out
to Ms. Chifonda Henry at [email address] or to her assistant,
Ms. Charlene Senachai at 609-298-0025 xt 1204.
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.