Dear Ocean County,

This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
Records requested:
I will be doing a septic inspection at 34 Moorehouse RD. New Egypt
Plumsted Twp., Block 12, Lot 18
Would the Health Dept. have a septic file?

Yours faithfully,


Gunther, Michelle, Ocean County

Mr. Camporale,

This office received your OPRA request today, 7/5/2022.  Kindly be advised that your request for environmental records should be directed to the Ocean County Health Department, a separate entity from Ocean County with their own Custodian of Records who maintains their records.  Please direct your request to [email address]. Should you wish to discuss your request further, their office can be reached directly at 732-341-9700.

Respectfully submitted,
Michelle I. Gunther
Clerk of the Board
Ocean County Board of Commissioners
101 Hooper Avenue, P.O. Box 2191
Toms River, New Jersey 08754-2191
Phone: (732) 929-2005

If you wish to challenge a decision of the Custodian of Records denying access to government records, you may:
- Institute a proceeding to challenge the decision by filing an action in the Superior Court of New Jersey; or
- File a complaint with the Government Records Council in the Department of Community Affairs. (N.J.S.A. 47:1A-6)

show quoted sections