Dear Hamilton Township (Mercer),
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message. Records requested:
1) Instances of Hamilton Township Police Use of Force reports for January 1, 2017 through July 31, 2020
2) Hamilton Township Police Vehicular Pursuit Summary Reports for January 1, 2017 through July 31, 2020
3) Hamilton Township Police Internal Affairs Annual Summary Reports for the years 2017, 2018, and 2019.
4) Public Synopsis of Hamilton Township Police Disciplinary Actions for the years 2017, 2018, 2019. This report is required pursuant to Requirement 10 of the Attorney General’s Internal Affairs Police.
5) Hamilton Township Police Use of Deadly Force Attorney General Deadly Notification Reports for the year 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Mercer for Abolition
Please be advised that the Hamilton Township Municipal Clerk’s Office now uses a website portal by which all requests for documents must be submitted. Please click here<https://townshipofhamiltonnj.nextrequest...> and you will be redirected to the portal.
Municipal Clerk’s Office
2090 Greenwood Avenue
Hamilton NJ 08609
ANY OPEN PUBLIC RECORDS ACT REQUESTOR WHO CHOOSES TO SEEK PUBLIC DOCUMENTS WITHOUT USING OFFICIAL OPRA FORMS PROMULGTED BY A PUBLIC ENTITY, MUST SPECIFY IN THE WRITTEN REQUEST (AND SUBJECT LINE) THAT THE PUBLIC DOCUMENTS ARE BEING SOUGHT UNDER “OPRA” IN CONFORMANCE WITH THE GRC HANDBOOK (PURSUANT TO COURT ORDER DATED JUNE 5, 2019 [DOCKET NO. MER-L-303-19])