Dear Cranford Township,
ESA is conducting a Phase 1 Environmental Assessment Report for the following properties;
100, 104 and 108 South Avenue East, Cranford Township, Union County, New Jersey, 07016, Block 478, Lots 1.01, 1.02 and 2.
ESA is requesting access to any files from January 1, 1932 to present pertaining to the above referenced site including, but not limited to, those noted below.
• Historical or current property record cards or title deeds;
• Building/Construction Department Records; permits, certificates of occupancy, and architectural and engineering drawings;
• Health Department Records: reports/ complaints of environmental contamination of soil, ground water, surface water, or alt, well permits, and septic system inspections;
• Records of any Inspections or Enforcement Actions;
• Permits for any on-site subsurface sewage disposal systems;
• Permits for any on-site potable wells, on site underground storage tanks;
• Records of the storage of hazardous substance or petroleum products onsite;
• Haz-mat response records.
An error occurred while trying to deliver the mail to the following recipients:
[Cranford Township request email]
Sent request to Cranford Township again, using a new contact address.
Good afternoon Samantha,
Attached please find the response to the OPRA you submitted regarding 100,
104 and 108 South Avenue East. Have a great day.
God morning Tammie,
Attached please find the response to the OPRA you submitted regarding 212
Oak Lane in Cranford. Have a great day!