Different Police Department Annual Summary Reports and recertification certificates for all police officers
Dear Newark City,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I certify under penalty of NJSA 2C:28-3 that I have not been convicted of an indictable offense. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
1. I seek your police department’s Internal Affairs Annual Summary Reports for years 2014 to 2017.
2. I seek a copy of the police department's Public Synopsis of Disciplinary Actions for years 2014 to 2017. This report is required pursuant to Requirement 10 of the Attorney General’s Internal Affairs Police.
3. I seek a copy of the police department’s Vehicular Pursuit Summary Reports for years 2014 to 2017.
4. I would like all of your police department’s Use of Force Reports from January 1, 2014 to present date.
5. I would like all of your police department’s Police Use of Deadly Force Attorney General Deadly Notification Reports for years 2014 to 2017.
6. I seek the annual basic police academy training, annual firearms requalification training, use of force training, vehicular pursuit training, domestic violence training, cultural diversity training, bias intimidation crimes training, Breathalyzer training, 911 dispatcher and call-taker training, K-9 training recertification certificates for all of the police officers in your police department for the year 2017.
Time to Change- Jersey Style