This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
1) Any and all Wall Township expense records documenting costs incurred to Wall Township due to Wall Township police officers and/or other Wall Township employees attending the PBA Convention this past March, 2018, including but not limited to expense reports, receipts, bills, logs, payroll, etc.
2) Any and all documents regarding and in reference to Wall Township employees attending the March 2018 PBA Convention while receiving compensation of any kind (pay, paid time off, etc) from Wall Township, including but not limited to emails, letters, policies, directives, memos, payroll, rosters, lists, logs, etc.
3) Any and all documents regarding and in reference to the use of Wall Township property by Wall Township employees attending the March 2018 PBA Convention, including but not limited to vehicles, cell phones, etc.
4) Any and all overtime records incurred to Wall Township during the time period of March 5 to March 11, 2018.
5) Any and all records regarding and in reference to any and all Wall Township employees who used compensatory time, sick days, were absent for any reason, or "called out" of their regularly scheduled shifts during the time period of March 5 to March 11, 2018.
6) Any and all documents regarding and in reference to any and all individual township employees; sworn, civilian, or otherwise, who attended the March 2018 PBA Convention, including but not limited to incident reports, operations reports, expense reports, internal affairs reports, case numbers, emails, memos, logs, etc.
PSNJ, Ironbound Media
The Wall Township Clerk’s Office is in receipt of your OPRA request. Please be advised that the records you seek are held within the Police Department.
I have forwarded your request to [email address]. All further correspondence should be directed to the Police Department.
Keri Pagnoni, RMC, CMR
Deputy Clerk, Deputy Registrar
2700 Allaire Road
Wall, NJ 07719
(732)449-8444 ext. 2262
Visit us at http://wallnj.com/211/Clerks-Office