Glenn Michalowski

Dear Woodland Park Borough,

If your municipality has a police civilian review board, or police citizen advisory board could you please provide a copy of the ordinance/resolution that formed the board and their by-laws.

Please provide this document via e-mail either as a pdf or if the information can be found on your website, a link to the page where this information can be found.

Yours faithfully,

Glenn Michalowski

Margiotta, Mari, Woodland Park Borough

2 Attachments

Good Afternoon:


Please note that the Borough of Woodland Park does not have a police
civilian review board, or a police advisory board.


Your OPRA request is considered as fulfilled and closed.


If your request for access to a government record has been denied or
unfilled within the seven (7) business days required by law, you have a
right to challenge the decision by the Borough of Woodland Park to deny
access.  At your option, you may either institute a proceeding in the
Superior Court of New Jersey or file a complaint with the Government
Records Council (“GRC”) by completing the Denial of Access Complaint
Form.  You may contact the GRC by toll-free telephone at 866-850-0511, by
mail at PO Box 819, Trenton, NJ, 08625, by e-mail at
[1][email address] or at their web site at [2] The
Council can also answer other questions about the law. All questions
regarding complaints filed in Superior Court should be directed to the
Court Clerk in your County.



Mari J. Margiotta

Deputy Clerk

Registrar, CMR

Board of Health, Secretary

(973) 345-8100 ext 203

(973) 345-8194 fax



[3]cid:[email protected]



Visible links
1. mailto:[email address]