Dear East Brunswick Public Schools,
Under OPRA and the common law right of access, please provide documents, lists, reports or statements sufficient to show:
1) the name, title, department/division, current salary, and hire date for all salaried employees, including elected officials, as of July 1, 2019
2) the name, title, department/division, current hourly rate, and hire date for all hourly employees, as of July 1, 2019
3) the names of all employees enrolled in each healthcare insurance program/plan, including elected officials, as of July 1, 2019
4) the names of all employees currently enrolled in each public pension system, including elected officials, as of July 1, 2019
5) the name and pay status of each employee currently suspended from duty, as of July 1, 2019
6) the total year-to-date base pay, overtime pay, and extra-duty pay for each employee, including elected officials, as of July 1, 2019
7) the amount/value of all stipends, allowances, bonuses, reimbursements and other payments or perks granted each employee, including elected officials, as of July 1, 2019
With regard to items #1-4 of this request, please only include records pertaining to current employees, and please do not include any employees whose term of employment ended prior to July 1, 2019. If employees have different rates of pay for different work or different roles, please indicate each of the pay rates in the response.
With regard to all of the items in this request, I prefer to receive the responses to this request in one or more Microsoft Excel spreadsheets if at all possible. Please feel free to contact me if I can be helpful in clarifying this request. Thanks very much and have a nice day.
Editor, New Brunswick Today
Dear East Brunswick Public Schools,
Please confirm you have received this request.
I am in receipt of your email dated July 17 requesting an extension to
July 30. However I still have not received any substantive response to my
Please provide the response and, if you can, please send it to this email
address: [OPRA #6215 email]
On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 12:06 AM OPRA custodian <[email address]> wrote:
See attached concerning your recent request for Government Records.
East Brunswick Public Schools
760 Route 18 - Suite 108
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
The information contained in this email message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for use of the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify us by email and delete
the original message from your mailbox. Thank you.
Dear Mr. Giuliana,
On July 5, I filed this OPRA request with your agency. On July 16, you requested an extension to provide a response until July 30, " in order to ascertain the extent of responsive records that may be available and to respond to your request." The month came to an end with no substantive response to my request.
On August 2, considering you had missed the July 30 deadline to produce the records, I inquired about the status of my request. On August 5, you wrote "The District continues to review its records in order to compile appropriately responsive Government Records," and requested an additional extension until August 12.
As of today, October 21, I still have not received ANY records whatsoever in response to my request. The district has also failed to respond to an additional request made in September. Regarding that request, no extensions have been requested or granted and the East Brunswick Public Schools are in violation of OPRA.
Please provide the responsive records to both of these requests immediately. Thank you.