Dear Spotswood Borough,
Under OPRA and the common law right of access, please provide documents, lists, reports or statements sufficient to show:
1) the name, title, department/division, current salary, and hire date for all salaried employees, including elected officials, as of July 1, 2019
2) the name, title, department/division, current hourly rate, and hire date for all hourly employees, as of July 1, 2019
3) the names of all employees enrolled in each healthcare insurance program/plan, including elected officials, as of July 1, 2019
4) the names of all employees currently enrolled in each public pension system, including elected officials, as of July 1, 2019
5) the name and pay status of each employee currently suspended from duty, as of July 1, 2019
6) the total year-to-date base pay, overtime pay, and extra-duty pay for each employee, including elected officials, as of July 1, 2019
7) the amount/value of all stipends, allowances, bonuses, reimbursements and other payments or perks granted each employee, including elected officials, as of July 1, 2019
With regard to items #1-4 of this request, please only include records pertaining to current employees, and please do not include any employees whose term of employment ended prior to July 1, 2019. If employees have different rates of pay for different work or different roles, please indicate each of the pay rates in the response.
With regard to all of the items in this request, I prefer to receive the responses to this request in one or more Microsoft Excel spreadsheets if at all possible. Please feel free to contact me if I can be helpful in clarifying this request. Thanks very much and have a nice day.
Editor, New Brunswick Today
Dear Mr. Kratovil;
Attached for your review is the opra request in regards to basic employee
information. Should you require further information, please do not
hesitate to contact me.
Wishing you a wonderful day.
Borough of Spotswood
77 Summerhill Road
Spotswood, NJ 08884