Under OPRA and the common law right of access, please provide documents, lists, reports or statements sufficient to show:
1) the name, title, department/division, current salary, and hire date for all salaried employees as of January 2, 2019
2) the name, title, department/division, current hourly rate, and hire date for all hourly employees as of January 2, 2019
3) the names of all employees currently enrolled in each healthcare insurance program/plan
4) the names of all employees currently enrolled in each public pension system
5) the names and pay status for each employee currently suspended from duty
6) the total 2018 base pay, overtime pay, and extra-duty pay for each employee
Thank you very much. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can help clarify this request.
Editor, New Brunswick Today
Please find attached all items requested other than item 5. We have no
responsive records to item 5.
Dear Ms. Russo,
Thank you for your response. I have reviewed the records and shared them with Mayor Womack, raising a concern about employees who were listed at pay rates below the NJ minimum wage ($8.85). Mayor Womack informed me that "the records were not updated properly, but our BA, Kathy Monzo advises me that all have been paid at least at the minimum wage."
Kindly provide correct, up-to-date records for item #2 of my request. Thanks very much.