Under OPRA and the common law right of access, please provide documents, lists, reports or statements sufficient to show:
1) the name, title, department/division, current salary, and hire date for all salaried employees as of January 2, 2019
2) the name, title, department/division, current hourly rate, and hire date for all hourly employees as of January 2, 2019
3) the names of all employees currently enrolled in each healthcare insurance program/plan
4) the names of all employees currently enrolled in each public pension system
5) the names and pay status for each employee currently suspended from duty
6) the total 2018 base pay, overtime pay, and extra-duty pay for each employee
Thank you very much. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can help clarify this request.
Editor, New Brunswick Today
Dear Mr. Kratovil,
We anticipate responding to your request by Friday, January 18, 2019.
Shalon T. Bennett
New Brunswick City Clerk’s Office
Dear Shalon Bennett,
Please be advised I have not received a response to this request. When do you think I will receive a response?
All the best,