Dear Rochelle Park Township,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
1) Actions showing if there was an inspection conducted and a report on the findings.
2) Any and all communications including emails, texts or phone messages.
3) Names and titles of township employees that conducted inspections due to complaint.
4) Interview report of Mr Clark
5) Names of employees, inspectors, or township officials who viewed photos showing members of the Jewish faith near the home or walking on Grove Ave near the home.
6) How were the photos provided to the Township
7) Copies of complainant to and from emails
8) Any past complaints founded or unfounded of township employees or representatives allegedly involved in antisemitic complaints.
9) Name and information on township insurance carrier
Good morning. I will be able to fill your request by Tuesday, June 2nd. Thank you - Elizabeth Kroll - Clerk
Regarding OPRA request - attached are responses.
3. Robert Davidson - Administrator; Joe Setticase - Property Maintenance; James DiMaria - Zoning Official/Construction Code Official 6. Photos were e-mail to Annemarie Wells.
8. The Municipality has not received any complaints.
9. South Bergen Joint Insurance Fund
Elizabeth Kroll - Clerk