Dear Old Bridge Township,

This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
Records requested:

All permits open/closed for 38 Crescent Rd, Old Bridge

Yours faithfully,

Amanda Mohr
RE/MAX Diamond Realtors

Nicole Czerula, Old Bridge Township

7 Attachments


The Township of Old Bridge received an Open Public Records Act (OPRA)
request on April 14, 2021.  As such, the seven (7) business day deadline
to respond to your request is April 23, 2021.  The Township is responding
to your request on the sixth business day from the receipt of your


The request was for:

Open and closed permits for 38 Crescent Rd


Please see attached permit document(s) responsive to your request.   These
are being transmitted to you via email per your request and pursuant to
N.J.S.A. 47:1A-5.b., there is no cost associated with this response. 
PLEASE NOTE: Any file name of the attached permit(s) that begin with “C”
are closed permits, any others are open or expired.  Per the Construction
Department, any work completed without permits, the property owner will
need to secure permits for said work prior to resale of the home.  Absence
of a permit for an oil tank does not mean there were never tanks onsite. 
Interested parties should do their due diligence.



Office of the Township Clerk

Nicole Czerula

One Old Bridge Plaza

Old Bridge,  NJ 08857

732-721-5600 ext 2205

[email address]


If your request for access to a government record has been denied or
unfilled within the seven (7) business days required by law, you have a
right to challenge the decision by the Township of Old Bridge to deny
access. At your option, you may either institute a proceeding in the
Superior Court of New Jersey or file a complaint with the Government
Records Council (GRC) by completing the Denial of Access Complaint Form. 
You may contact the GRC by toll-free telephone at 866-850-0511, by mail at
P.O. Box 819, Trenton, NJ, 08625, by e-mail at [1][email address], or
at their web site at [2] The GRC can also answer other
questions about the law.  All questions regarding complaints filed in
Superior Court should be directed to the Court Clerk in your County.



Visible links
1. mailto:[email address]