Dear Lower Township,
This is a request for public records made under OPRA and the common law right of access. I am not required to fill out an official form. Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
- Open construction permits
- Any information regarding the presence of an underground oil tank, if applicable, including permits, remediation reports, environmental reports
- Survey showing underground oil tank location (if applicable)
- Information regarding the presence of a septic system (permits, drawings, survey, etc)
- Property Record Card
- Substantial Damage Letter
Good Morning Jessica,
In response to your OPRA request for information regarding 116 Charles
Street, Lower Township, NJ, please be advised that after a diligent search
and to the best of my knowledge, there are no open construction permits
and nothing indicating underground oil tank or environmental reports.
Septic system information can be obtained through the Cape May County
Health Department,609-465-1209. Also please see attached property record
card provided by the Township Tax Assessor. I trust this email and
attachment will satisfy your request, however, should you require any
additional information, please feel free to contact me.
Deputy Twp Clerk, Deputy Registrar
2600 Bayshore Road
Villas, NJ 08251
609-886-2005 X 111