How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,331 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 1774 requests
- Ocean County Clerk's Office 857 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 554 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 502 requests
- Edison Township 386 requests
- Nutley Township 382 requests
- Toms River Township 359 requests
- Carteret Borough 350 requests
- Berkeley Township 334 requests
- Old Bridge Township 315 requests
- Lakewood Township 310 requests
- New Brunswick City 307 requests
- Jackson Township 305 requests
- Lacey Township 287 requests
- Marlboro Township 285 requests
- Newark City 283 requests
- Monroe Township School District (Middlesex) 281 requests
- Manchester Township 281 requests
- Howell Township 272 requests
- Neptune City Borough 243 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 239 requests
- Woodbridge Township 237 requests
- Elizabeth City 236 requests
- Linden City 230 requests
- Middlesex County 227 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 221 requests
- Piscataway Township 216 requests
- Atlantic City 207 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 206 requests
- East Orange City 205 requests
- Freehold Township 203 requests
- Clark Township 196 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 47,605 requests, including:
East Brunswick Township answered a request about Opened and Closed Building/Construction Department Permits
33 minutes ago
about 3 hours ago