How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,212 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 246 requests
- Berkeley Township 209 requests
- Carteret Borough 162 requests
- Nutley Township 150 requests
- Lacey Township 147 requests
- Toms River Township 134 requests
- New Brunswick City 120 requests
- Jackson Township 117 requests
- Neptune City Borough 104 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 98 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 84 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 82 requests
- Linden City 82 requests
- Howell Township 81 requests
- Old Bridge Township 81 requests
- Atlantic City 77 requests
- Edison Township 76 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 75 requests
- Toms River Police Department 71 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 71 requests
- South River Borough 67 requests
- Middlesex County 66 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 66 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 64 requests
- Aberdeen Township 63 requests
- Manchester Township 62 requests
- Lacey Township School District 60 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 58 requests
- Point Pleasant Beach Borough 57 requests
- Barnegat Township 55 requests
- Wildwood City 54 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 54 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 10,007 requests, including:
Plainfield City answered a request about Video Conference of Budget Deliberations 3 dates below
about 20 hours ago