How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,254 authorities, including:
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 474 requests
- Brick Township 419 requests
- Berkeley Township 241 requests
- Nutley Township 220 requests
- Carteret Borough 192 requests
- Toms River Township 189 requests
- Lacey Township 182 requests
- Neptune City Borough 164 requests
- Jackson Township 163 requests
- New Brunswick City 162 requests
- Edison Township 153 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 147 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 138 requests
- Linden City 125 requests
- Howell Township 123 requests
- Old Bridge Township 120 requests
- Atlantic City 113 requests
- Aberdeen Township 113 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 111 requests
- Middlesex County 108 requests
- Rutgers University 107 requests
- Toms River Police Department 106 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 102 requests
- Manchester Township 97 requests
- Wildwood City 96 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 94 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 94 requests
- Newark City 88 requests
- Woodbridge Township 86 requests
- Lakewood Township 83 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 82 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 81 requests