How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,196 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 209 requests
- Berkeley Township 187 requests
- Carteret Borough 142 requests
- Lacey Township 134 requests
- Nutley Township 127 requests
- Toms River Township 120 requests
- Jackson Township 105 requests
- New Brunswick City 98 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 94 requests
- Neptune City Borough 84 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 73 requests
- Howell Township 69 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 67 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 65 requests
- Atlantic City 63 requests
- Toms River Police Department 63 requests
- Old Bridge Township 61 requests
- Linden City 60 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 60 requests
- South River Borough 60 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 57 requests
- Point Pleasant Beach Borough 56 requests
- Manchester Township 55 requests
- Middlesex County 54 requests
- Edison Township 54 requests
- Lacey Township School District 53 requests
- Barnegat Township 53 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 52 requests
- Alpha Borough 52 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 51 requests
- Aberdeen Township 50 requests
- Rutgers University 49 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 8,147 requests, including:
Ramapo College of NJ answered a request about 2021 Presidential Search Committee Member Applications
15 minutes ago
West Milford Township answered a request about Open/ Closed construction permits, septic plans for 513 Lakeshore Rd.
1 day ago