How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,146 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 185 requests
- Berkeley Township 171 requests
- Lacey Township 123 requests
- Toms River Township 111 requests
- Nutley Township 107 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 87 requests
- Carteret Borough 86 requests
- Jackson Township 79 requests
- Neptune City Borough 74 requests
- New Brunswick City 69 requests
- Howell Township 65 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 60 requests
- South River Borough 58 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 58 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 57 requests
- Point Pleasant Beach Borough 56 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 56 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 53 requests
- Manchester Township 53 requests
- Toms River Police Department 51 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 51 requests
- Barnegat Township 51 requests
- Old Bridge Township 50 requests
- Alpha Borough 50 requests
- Tuckerton Borough 48 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 46 requests
- Lakewood Township 46 requests
- Atlantic City 44 requests
- South Toms River Borough 44 requests
- Edison Township 43 requests
- Linden City 42 requests
- Stafford Township 42 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 6,791 requests, including:
Newark City answered a request about Annabella's Kitchen Recent Health inspection report
20 minutes ago