How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 915 authorities, including:
- Toms River Township 38 requests
- West Deptford Township 37 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 28 requests
- New Hanover Township 28 requests
- Pinelands Regional School District 28 requests
- Berkeley Township 27 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 25 requests
- Nutley Township 23 requests
- Old Bridge Township 23 requests
- Monmouth County 22 requests
- Neptune City Borough 20 requests
- Tuckerton Borough 20 requests
- Camden City 20 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 19 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 19 requests
- Wall Township 18 requests
- Monmouth County Sheriff's Office 18 requests
- Barnegat Township 18 requests
- Lacey Township 17 requests
- New Jersey State Police 16 requests
- Manchester Township 16 requests
- Brick Township 15 requests
- Aberdeen Township 15 requests
- Howell Township 14 requests
- Atlantic County 14 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 14 requests
- Jackson Township 13 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 13 requests
- Brigantine City 13 requests
- Sea Girt Borough 13 requests
- Neptune Township 12 requests
- Bradley Beach Borough 12 requests