How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,265 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 635 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 484 requests
- Carteret Borough 278 requests
- Berkeley Township 264 requests
- Nutley Township 256 requests
- Toms River Township 219 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 205 requests
- Edison Township 195 requests
- Lacey Township 195 requests
- Jackson Township 181 requests
- New Brunswick City 178 requests
- Neptune City Borough 176 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 157 requests
- Old Bridge Township 149 requests
- Howell Township 145 requests
- Linden City 139 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 134 requests
- Aberdeen Township 130 requests
- Atlantic City 123 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 117 requests
- Middlesex County 116 requests
- Rutgers University 116 requests
- Manchester Township 116 requests
- Toms River Police Department 113 requests
- Woodbridge Township 112 requests
- Newark City 107 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 105 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 104 requests
- Wildwood City 103 requests
- Lakewood Township 103 requests
- Marlboro Township 100 requests
- Ridgewood Village 97 requests