How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,215 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 258 requests
- Berkeley Township 210 requests
- Nutley Township 167 requests
- Carteret Borough 162 requests
- Lacey Township 149 requests
- Toms River Township 139 requests
- New Brunswick City 135 requests
- Jackson Township 124 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 115 requests
- Neptune City Borough 113 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 105 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 91 requests
- Edison Township 88 requests
- Linden City 85 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 84 requests
- Howell Township 84 requests
- Old Bridge Township 84 requests
- Atlantic City 83 requests
- Rutgers University 81 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 79 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 76 requests
- Aberdeen Township 72 requests
- Toms River Police Department 71 requests
- Middlesex County 70 requests
- Manchester Township 70 requests
- South River Borough 68 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 66 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 66 requests
- Lacey Township School District 64 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 59 requests
- Point Pleasant Beach Borough 57 requests
- Barnegat Township 57 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 10,693 requests, including:
Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office answered a request about Weekly Felony Complaints- July 3, 2020 thru July 9, 2020
about 14 hours ago
about 16 hours ago
about 16 hours ago