How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,264 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 571 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 482 requests
- Carteret Borough 262 requests
- Berkeley Township 251 requests
- Nutley Township 246 requests
- Toms River Township 210 requests
- Lacey Township 186 requests
- Edison Township 178 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 176 requests
- Jackson Township 172 requests
- Neptune City Borough 170 requests
- New Brunswick City 168 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 147 requests
- Howell Township 134 requests
- Old Bridge Township 132 requests
- Linden City 129 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 121 requests
- Aberdeen Township 121 requests
- Rutgers University 116 requests
- Atlantic City 115 requests
- Middlesex County 114 requests
- Toms River Police Department 113 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 109 requests
- Manchester Township 107 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 103 requests
- Newark City 100 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 99 requests
- Wildwood City 97 requests
- Woodbridge Township 96 requests
- Lakewood Township 95 requests
- Ridgewood Village 91 requests
- Marlboro Township 88 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 18,698 requests, including:
Nutley Township answered a request about 40A:4-10. Adoption of budget; copies; public inspection
about 7 hours ago