How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,267 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 700 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 486 requests
- Carteret Borough 290 requests
- Berkeley Township 265 requests
- Nutley Township 264 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 235 requests
- Toms River Township 222 requests
- Edison Township 201 requests
- Lacey Township 197 requests
- Jackson Township 186 requests
- New Brunswick City 183 requests
- Neptune City Borough 182 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 160 requests
- Old Bridge Township 159 requests
- Howell Township 156 requests
- Linden City 143 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 141 requests
- Aberdeen Township 133 requests
- Atlantic City 126 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 123 requests
- Manchester Township 121 requests
- Woodbridge Township 119 requests
- Rutgers University 118 requests
- Middlesex County 118 requests
- Newark City 116 requests
- Toms River Police Department 115 requests
- Marlboro Township 113 requests
- Lakewood Township 113 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 109 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 105 requests
- Wildwood City 104 requests
- Elizabeth City 103 requests