How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,217 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 267 requests
- Berkeley Township 211 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 179 requests
- Nutley Township 175 requests
- Carteret Borough 164 requests
- Lacey Township 157 requests
- Toms River Township 142 requests
- New Brunswick City 135 requests
- Jackson Township 130 requests
- Neptune City Borough 126 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 108 requests
- Edison Township 99 requests
- Rutgers University 92 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 91 requests
- Howell Township 90 requests
- Linden City 88 requests
- Atlantic City 87 requests
- Old Bridge Township 86 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 85 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 84 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 83 requests
- Aberdeen Township 82 requests
- Toms River Police Department 74 requests
- Middlesex County 74 requests
- Manchester Township 72 requests
- South River Borough 68 requests
- Point Pleasant Beach Borough 67 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 66 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 66 requests
- Lacey Township School District 64 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 60 requests
- Barnegat Township 59 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 11,272 requests, including:
Red Bank Borough answered a request about 26 Manor Dr, Red Bank, NJ 07701 -Open/Closed Permits & Improvements
about 6 hours ago
Cumberland County answered a request about Employee Payroll Records- January 1, 2020 to February 29, 2020
about 9 hours ago
Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office answered a request about Weekly Felony Complaints- November 1, 2019 thru November 7, 2019
about 11 hours ago