How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 936 authorities, including:
- Nutley Township 63 requests
- Berkeley Township 60 requests
- Toms River Township 54 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 48 requests
- Brick Township 44 requests
- West Deptford Township 37 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 34 requests
- Lacey Township 34 requests
- New Hanover Township 33 requests
- Jackson Township 32 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 32 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 31 requests
- Tuckerton Borough 31 requests
- Neptune City Borough 30 requests
- Manchester Township 30 requests
- Monmouth County 29 requests
- Old Bridge Township 29 requests
- Pinelands Regional School District 28 requests
- Howell Township 27 requests
- Barnegat Township 26 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 26 requests
- Alpha Borough 25 requests
- Wall Township 24 requests
- Camden City 24 requests
- New Jersey State Police 23 requests
- Atlantic City 23 requests
- Englishtown Borough 22 requests
- Neptune Township 21 requests
- Aberdeen Township 20 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 20 requests
- Monmouth County Sheriff's Office 20 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 20 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 2,948 requests, including:
Scotch Plains Township answered a request about Permit history for 5 Aberdeen Road, Scotch Plains, NJ Block 15302 Lot 32
1 day ago
Nutley Township answered a request about 70-acre Residential Development District in Nutley NJ
about 2 hours ago