How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 766 authorities, including:
- Pinelands Regional School District 27 requests
- Toms River Township 25 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 23 requests
- West Deptford Township 22 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 19 requests
- Berkeley Township 16 requests
- Camden City 15 requests
- Manchester Township 11 requests
- Aberdeen Township 11 requests
- Lacey Township 11 requests
- Sea Girt Borough 11 requests
- Atlantic County 11 requests
- Asbury Park City 10 requests
- Neptune City Borough 10 requests
- Brick Township 9 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 9 requests
- Barnegat Township 9 requests
- Bradley Beach Borough 9 requests
- Brigantine City 9 requests
- Neptune Township 8 requests
- Howell Township 8 requests
- Wall Township 8 requests
- New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control 7 requests
- Monmouth County Sheriff's Office 7 requests
- Ocean County 6 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 6 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 6 requests
- Teaneck Township 6 requests
- Stafford Township 6 requests
- Edison Township 6 requests
- Ocean County Health Department 5 requests
- Ridgewood Village 5 requests