How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 968 authorities, including:
- Berkeley Township 112 requests
- Nutley Township 76 requests
- Toms River Township 73 requests
- Brick Township 68 requests
- Lacey Township 60 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 52 requests
- Jackson Township 51 requests
- Manchester Township 44 requests
- Howell Township 42 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 41 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 40 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 39 requests
- Alpha Borough 37 requests
- West Deptford Township 37 requests
- Barnegat Township 35 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 35 requests
- Tuckerton Borough 35 requests
- Neptune City Borough 34 requests
- Toms River Police Department 34 requests
- New Hanover Township 33 requests
- Old Bridge Township 32 requests
- South River Borough 32 requests
- Atlantic City 30 requests
- Monmouth County 30 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 28 requests
- Wall Township 28 requests
- Pinelands Regional School District 28 requests
- South Toms River Borough 27 requests
- New Jersey State Police 27 requests
- Camden City 25 requests
- Neptune Township 25 requests
- Stafford Township 25 requests