How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,174 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 192 requests
- Berkeley Township 176 requests
- Lacey Township 126 requests
- Carteret Borough 122 requests
- Toms River Township 113 requests
- Nutley Township 112 requests
- Jackson Township 88 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 88 requests
- New Brunswick City 80 requests
- Neptune City Borough 79 requests
- Howell Township 66 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 62 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 62 requests
- South River Borough 59 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 58 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 57 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 57 requests
- Point Pleasant Beach Borough 56 requests
- Toms River Police Department 55 requests
- Manchester Township 53 requests
- Old Bridge Township 53 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 52 requests
- Barnegat Township 51 requests
- Alpha Borough 51 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 51 requests
- Linden City 50 requests
- Tuckerton Borough 49 requests
- Edison Township 48 requests
- Lakewood Township 47 requests
- Middlesex County 46 requests
- Atlantic City 45 requests
- Rutgers University 45 requests