How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,280 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 1436 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 533 requests
- Ocean County Clerk's Office 394 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 381 requests
- Nutley Township 341 requests
- Carteret Borough 320 requests
- Berkeley Township 293 requests
- Edison Township 292 requests
- Toms River Township 287 requests
- New Brunswick City 229 requests
- Lacey Township 229 requests
- Jackson Township 229 requests
- Old Bridge Township 219 requests
- Neptune City Borough 211 requests
- Lakewood Township 209 requests
- Howell Township 206 requests
- Linden City 188 requests
- Newark City 187 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 184 requests
- Marlboro Township 182 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 174 requests
- Middlesex County 169 requests
- Woodbridge Township 169 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 168 requests
- Elizabeth City 166 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 164 requests
- Manchester Township 164 requests
- Aberdeen Township 161 requests
- Atlantic City 157 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 149 requests
- Piscataway Township 149 requests
- Toms River Police Department 144 requests