How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,268 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 797 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 487 requests
- Carteret Borough 296 requests
- Nutley Township 278 requests
- Berkeley Township 268 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 253 requests
- Toms River Township 226 requests
- Edison Township 208 requests
- Lacey Township 203 requests
- Neptune City Borough 193 requests
- Jackson Township 193 requests
- New Brunswick City 188 requests
- Old Bridge Township 171 requests
- Howell Township 163 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 161 requests
- Ocean County Clerk's Office 145 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 145 requests
- Linden City 144 requests
- Aberdeen Township 139 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 133 requests
- Manchester Township 132 requests
- Atlantic City 129 requests
- Newark City 126 requests
- Lakewood Township 125 requests
- Rutgers University 123 requests
- Woodbridge Township 122 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 122 requests
- Marlboro Township 121 requests
- Toms River Police Department 121 requests
- Middlesex County 119 requests
- Ridgewood Village 117 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 110 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 25,066 requests, including:
2 days ago
Ocean County Health Department answered a request about Emails containing the word COVID and daily new positive COVID totals
2 days ago