How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,309 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 1734 requests
- Ocean County Clerk's Office 852 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 552 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 481 requests
- Edison Township 373 requests
- Nutley Township 372 requests
- Toms River Township 352 requests
- Carteret Borough 345 requests
- Berkeley Township 328 requests
- Old Bridge Township 303 requests
- Lakewood Township 302 requests
- Jackson Township 295 requests
- New Brunswick City 291 requests
- Monroe Township School District (Middlesex) 276 requests
- Lacey Township 275 requests
- Newark City 273 requests
- Marlboro Township 267 requests
- Manchester Township 257 requests
- Howell Township 254 requests
- Neptune City Borough 240 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 230 requests
- Elizabeth City 227 requests
- Linden City 224 requests
- Woodbridge Township 222 requests
- Middlesex County 221 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 206 requests
- Piscataway Township 204 requests
- Atlantic City 199 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 197 requests
- East Orange City 197 requests
- Maplewood Township 191 requests
- Jersey City 187 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 44,734 requests, including:
Middlesex County answered a request about 2023 Meeting Schedules For Middlesex County Entities
22 minutes ago
about 1 hour ago