How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 777 authorities, including:
- West Deptford Township 35 requests
- Toms River Township 33 requests
- Pinelands Regional School District 28 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 24 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 23 requests
- Old Bridge Township 21 requests
- Berkeley Township 20 requests
- New Hanover Township 19 requests
- Barnegat Township 18 requests
- Camden City 17 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 15 requests
- Wall Township 14 requests
- Manchester Township 14 requests
- Neptune City Borough 14 requests
- New Jersey State Police 13 requests
- Lacey Township 13 requests
- Aberdeen Township 12 requests
- Bradley Beach Borough 12 requests
- Howell Township 11 requests
- Atlantic County 11 requests
- Sea Girt Borough 11 requests
- Raritan Township 11 requests
- Town of Newton 11 requests
- Monmouth County Sheriff's Office 11 requests
- Asbury Park City 10 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 10 requests
- Brigantine City 10 requests
- Jackson Township 10 requests
- Tuckerton Borough 10 requests
- Brick Township 9 requests
- Stockton University 9 requests
- South Toms River Borough 9 requests