How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make a Freedom of Information request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 926 authorities, including:
- Berkeley Township 47 requests
- Toms River Township 44 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 38 requests
- West Deptford Township 37 requests
- Nutley Township 36 requests
- Neptune City Borough 30 requests
- Pinelands Regional School District 28 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 28 requests
- New Hanover Township 28 requests
- Old Bridge Township 27 requests
- Monmouth County 26 requests
- Lacey Township 25 requests
- Tuckerton Borough 24 requests
- Brick Township 24 requests
- Camden City 23 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 23 requests
- Manchester Township 21 requests
- Wall Township 21 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 20 requests
- Barnegat Township 20 requests
- Monmouth County Sheriff's Office 18 requests
- New Jersey State Police 18 requests
- Aberdeen Township 17 requests
- Jackson Township 17 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 17 requests
- Howell Township 16 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 16 requests
- Sea Girt Borough 15 requests
- South Toms River Borough 15 requests
- Brigantine City 14 requests
- Atlantic County 14 requests
- Holmdel Township 14 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 2,315 requests, including:
Oceanport Police Department answered a request about Various E-mails- Citizens Videotaping in Public Buildings
about 13 hours ago
Camden City answered a request about Transcript of the July 2, 2018 meeting of the Zoning Board of Adjustment
6 days ago