How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,276 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 1322 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 532 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 357 requests
- Nutley Township 325 requests
- Carteret Borough 314 requests
- Ocean County Clerk's Office 305 requests
- Berkeley Township 288 requests
- Toms River Township 277 requests
- Edison Township 264 requests
- Lacey Township 225 requests
- Jackson Township 217 requests
- New Brunswick City 216 requests
- Neptune City Borough 209 requests
- Old Bridge Township 206 requests
- Howell Township 202 requests
- Lakewood Township 187 requests
- Linden City 184 requests
- Newark City 180 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 176 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 168 requests
- Middlesex County 160 requests
- Manchester Township 157 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 156 requests
- Aberdeen Township 154 requests
- Marlboro Township 154 requests
- Atlantic City 152 requests
- Woodbridge Township 152 requests
- Elizabeth City 151 requests
- Piscataway Township 142 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 142 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 142 requests
- Rutgers University 140 requests