How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,240 authorities, including:
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 344 requests
- Brick Township 316 requests
- Berkeley Township 216 requests
- Nutley Township 190 requests
- Carteret Borough 171 requests
- Lacey Township 169 requests
- Toms River Township 157 requests
- Neptune City Borough 148 requests
- New Brunswick City 147 requests
- Jackson Township 145 requests
- Edison Township 120 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 119 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 107 requests
- Howell Township 105 requests
- Linden City 101 requests
- Rutgers University 100 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 98 requests
- Old Bridge Township 97 requests
- Atlantic City 95 requests
- Aberdeen Township 93 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 93 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 90 requests
- Middlesex County 90 requests
- Toms River Police Department 88 requests
- Manchester Township 80 requests
- Wildwood City 79 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 75 requests
- Point Pleasant Beach Borough 74 requests
- Lakewood Township 71 requests
- South River Borough 70 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 68 requests
- Woodbridge Township 67 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 13,036 requests, including:
Middlesex County answered a request about COVID-19 Testing Site - Edgewood Properties, 1 Ericsson Drive
3 days ago
Ocean County Prosecutor's Office answered a request about Weekly Felony Complaints- October 2, 2020 thru October 8, 2020
3 days ago
Ocean County Prosecutor's Office answered a request about Weekly Felony Complaints- September 25, 2020 thru October 1, 2020
3 days ago