How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,207 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 226 requests
- Berkeley Township 205 requests
- Carteret Borough 159 requests
- Nutley Township 143 requests
- Lacey Township 140 requests
- Toms River Township 127 requests
- New Brunswick City 114 requests
- Jackson Township 110 requests
- Neptune City Borough 95 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 94 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 81 requests
- Old Bridge Township 77 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 74 requests
- Howell Township 73 requests
- Linden City 73 requests
- Atlantic City 70 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 70 requests
- Toms River Police Department 70 requests
- Edison Township 69 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 65 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 65 requests
- South River Borough 65 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 62 requests
- Middlesex County 58 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 58 requests
- Lacey Township School District 58 requests
- Manchester Township 57 requests
- Aberdeen Township 56 requests
- Point Pleasant Beach Borough 56 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 54 requests
- Barnegat Township 53 requests
- Wildwood City 52 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 9,263 requests, including:
Upper Freehold Township answered a request about Property history records for 57 Chambers Road, Cream Ridge, NJ 08514
2 days ago
Lavallette Borough answered a request about Police Reports for March 2, 2020 and March 3, 2020
4 days ago
about 14 hours ago