How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,144 authorities, including:
- Berkeley Township 166 requests
- Brick Township 165 requests
- Toms River Township 107 requests
- Nutley Township 105 requests
- Lacey Township 105 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 77 requests
- Jackson Township 72 requests
- Neptune City Borough 61 requests
- Howell Township 59 requests
- South River Borough 56 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 56 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 56 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 55 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 53 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 52 requests
- Point Pleasant Beach Borough 52 requests
- Manchester Township 52 requests
- New Brunswick City 51 requests
- Alpha Borough 50 requests
- Barnegat Township 48 requests
- Tuckerton Borough 47 requests
- Toms River Police Department 47 requests
- Old Bridge Township 45 requests
- South Toms River Borough 44 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 44 requests
- Lakewood Township 43 requests
- Atlantic City 39 requests
- Aberdeen Township 39 requests
- Wall Township 38 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 37 requests
- West Deptford Township 37 requests
- Stafford Township 37 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 6,100 requests, including:
New Brunswick City answered a request about "The Collegiate" - Collegiate Development Group Building in New Brunswick
16 minutes ago
New Brunswick City answered a request about RWJBarnabas Hospital South Building Expansion Plans
24 minutes ago