How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,126 authorities, including:
- Berkeley Township 160 requests
- Brick Township 139 requests
- Lacey Township 102 requests
- Toms River Township 100 requests
- Nutley Township 97 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 75 requests
- Jackson Township 70 requests
- Howell Township 57 requests
- South River Borough 56 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 54 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 52 requests
- Manchester Township 52 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 52 requests
- Alpha Borough 49 requests
- Neptune City Borough 49 requests
- Point Pleasant Beach Borough 48 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 47 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 47 requests
- Barnegat Township 46 requests
- Toms River Police Department 45 requests
- Tuckerton Borough 44 requests
- Old Bridge Township 44 requests
- New Brunswick City 44 requests
- South Toms River Borough 42 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 42 requests
- Lakewood Township 41 requests
- Aberdeen Township 39 requests
- West Deptford Township 37 requests
- Wall Township 37 requests
- Stafford Township 36 requests
- Beachwood Borough 35 requests
- Atlantic City 35 requests