How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,283 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 1491 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 541 requests
- Ocean County Clerk's Office 482 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 404 requests
- Nutley Township 344 requests
- Carteret Borough 322 requests
- Edison Township 300 requests
- Berkeley Township 296 requests
- Toms River Township 294 requests
- New Brunswick City 238 requests
- Lacey Township 234 requests
- Jackson Township 232 requests
- Lakewood Township 226 requests
- Old Bridge Township 224 requests
- Neptune City Borough 213 requests
- Howell Township 211 requests
- Newark City 193 requests
- Linden City 193 requests
- Marlboro Township 187 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 185 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 181 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 177 requests
- Woodbridge Township 176 requests
- Middlesex County 176 requests
- Elizabeth City 173 requests
- Manchester Township 170 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 169 requests
- Aberdeen Township 164 requests
- Atlantic City 161 requests
- Piscataway Township 154 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 153 requests
- Toms River Police Department 152 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 34,332 requests, including:
Middletown School District answered a request about Teamsters Local 11 (Custodial/Maintenance/Grounds) Contract
about 4 hours ago