How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,119 authorities, including:
- Berkeley Township 137 requests
- Brick Township 89 requests
- Toms River Township 87 requests
- Nutley Township 81 requests
- Lacey Township 77 requests
- Jackson Township 58 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 56 requests
- Manchester Township 50 requests
- Howell Township 48 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 46 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 43 requests
- Alpha Borough 43 requests
- South River Borough 41 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 41 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 40 requests
- Neptune City Borough 40 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 40 requests
- Tuckerton Borough 39 requests
- Toms River Police Department 39 requests
- Barnegat Township 39 requests
- Point Pleasant Beach Borough 38 requests
- West Deptford Township 37 requests
- Old Bridge Township 37 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 37 requests
- New Hanover Township 33 requests
- South Toms River Borough 32 requests
- Atlantic City 32 requests
- Monmouth County 30 requests
- Aberdeen Township 30 requests
- Pinelands Regional School District 30 requests
- Stafford Township 30 requests
- Wall Township 29 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 4,579 requests, including:
Rutgers University answered a request about Bid Documents For Athletics Food, Beverage, Concessions, and Catering Contract
about 14 hours ago