How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,203 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 213 requests
- Berkeley Township 193 requests
- Carteret Borough 153 requests
- Lacey Township 138 requests
- Nutley Township 134 requests
- Toms River Township 123 requests
- Jackson Township 108 requests
- New Brunswick City 107 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 94 requests
- Neptune City Borough 92 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 79 requests
- Howell Township 73 requests
- Old Bridge Township 71 requests
- Linden City 70 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 69 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 68 requests
- Atlantic City 67 requests
- Toms River Police Department 66 requests
- South River Borough 64 requests
- Edison Township 63 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 61 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 60 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 58 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 57 requests
- Manchester Township 57 requests
- Middlesex County 56 requests
- Point Pleasant Beach Borough 56 requests
- Lacey Township School District 55 requests
- Barnegat Township 53 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 53 requests
- Aberdeen Township 52 requests
- Alpha Borough 52 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 8,743 requests, including:
Paramus Borough answered a request about Police Department General Orders, policies & procedures
4 days ago