How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,251 authorities, including:
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 448 requests
- Brick Township 376 requests
- Berkeley Township 234 requests
- Nutley Township 205 requests
- Carteret Borough 181 requests
- Lacey Township 179 requests
- Toms River Township 172 requests
- Neptune City Borough 164 requests
- Jackson Township 156 requests
- New Brunswick City 156 requests
- Edison Township 138 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 132 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 129 requests
- Howell Township 121 requests
- Linden City 118 requests
- Old Bridge Township 114 requests
- Atlantic City 111 requests
- Rutgers University 107 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 106 requests
- Aberdeen Township 104 requests
- Middlesex County 103 requests
- Toms River Police Department 101 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 98 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 94 requests
- Wildwood City 94 requests
- Manchester Township 91 requests
- Woodbridge Township 81 requests
- Lakewood Township 78 requests
- Newark City 78 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 77 requests
- Point Pleasant Beach Borough 76 requests
- South River Borough 76 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 15,418 requests, including:
Clementon Borough answered a request about Police Use of Force Reports from 2017 through 2019
2 days ago
3 days ago
Union City answered a request about List of officers on Vacation or personal leave any day between 1/05/2021 and 01/11/2021
3 days ago