How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 938 authorities, including:
- Berkeley Township 82 requests
- Nutley Township 66 requests
- Toms River Township 58 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 50 requests
- Brick Township 47 requests
- Jackson Township 44 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 37 requests
- West Deptford Township 37 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 35 requests
- Manchester Township 34 requests
- Lacey Township 34 requests
- New Hanover Township 33 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 33 requests
- Tuckerton Borough 32 requests
- Neptune City Borough 31 requests
- Old Bridge Township 31 requests
- Howell Township 30 requests
- Monmouth County 30 requests
- Pinelands Regional School District 28 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 28 requests
- Wall Township 27 requests
- Alpha Borough 27 requests
- Atlantic City 27 requests
- Barnegat Township 26 requests
- Camden City 24 requests
- New Jersey State Police 24 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 23 requests
- Neptune Township 23 requests
- South Toms River Borough 22 requests
- Englishtown Borough 22 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 22 requests
- Toms River Police Department 21 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 3,209 requests, including:
New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, Division of Housing and Community Resources answered a request about 1401 Madden Ave
about 20 hours ago
2 days ago