How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,268 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 928 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 488 requests
- Carteret Borough 300 requests
- Nutley Township 291 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 275 requests
- Berkeley Township 272 requests
- Toms River Township 234 requests
- Edison Township 217 requests
- Lacey Township 210 requests
- Ocean County Clerk's Office 203 requests
- Neptune City Borough 201 requests
- Jackson Township 194 requests
- New Brunswick City 192 requests
- Old Bridge Township 174 requests
- Howell Township 172 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 164 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 151 requests
- Linden City 150 requests
- Aberdeen Township 144 requests
- Manchester Township 141 requests
- Lakewood Township 135 requests
- Middlesex County 135 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 135 requests
- Newark City 134 requests
- Atlantic City 133 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 131 requests
- Rutgers University 127 requests
- Marlboro Township 127 requests
- Woodbridge Township 127 requests
- Toms River Police Department 127 requests
- Ridgewood Village 122 requests
- Elizabeth City 120 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 26,167 requests, including:
Brick Township answered a request about OPRA REQUEST - 34 Breton Road, Brick, NJ, Block 622 Lot 12
7 days ago