How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,126 authorities, including:
- Berkeley Township 155 requests
- Brick Township 133 requests
- Toms River Township 98 requests
- Lacey Township 96 requests
- Nutley Township 90 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 68 requests
- Jackson Township 68 requests
- Howell Township 56 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 52 requests
- South River Borough 52 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 52 requests
- Manchester Township 52 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 51 requests
- Alpha Borough 48 requests
- Point Pleasant Beach Borough 47 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 46 requests
- Neptune City Borough 45 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 45 requests
- Barnegat Township 43 requests
- Old Bridge Township 43 requests
- Toms River Police Department 43 requests
- Tuckerton Borough 42 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 42 requests
- South Toms River Borough 41 requests
- Lakewood Township 40 requests
- New Brunswick City 39 requests
- Aberdeen Township 38 requests
- West Deptford Township 37 requests
- Wall Township 36 requests
- Pinelands Regional School District 35 requests
- Stafford Township 35 requests
- Edison Township 34 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 5,478 requests, including:
Newark City answered a request about any open permits or violations agains 417-319 Lelslie St also known as block 3722 lot 38
1 day ago
Rockaway Township answered a request about All OPRA requests made by Lisa Salberg since Jan. 1, 2017
5 days ago