How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,255 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 508 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 476 requests
- Berkeley Township 245 requests
- Nutley Township 230 requests
- Carteret Borough 229 requests
- Toms River Township 204 requests
- Lacey Township 185 requests
- Edison Township 169 requests
- Jackson Township 168 requests
- Neptune City Borough 166 requests
- New Brunswick City 164 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 160 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 143 requests
- Howell Township 131 requests
- Old Bridge Township 126 requests
- Linden City 126 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 120 requests
- Aberdeen Township 118 requests
- Rutgers University 114 requests
- Atlantic City 113 requests
- Middlesex County 112 requests
- Toms River Police Department 109 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 103 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 103 requests
- Manchester Township 100 requests
- Hamilton Township (Mercer) 96 requests
- Wildwood City 96 requests
- Newark City 94 requests
- Woodbridge Township 91 requests
- Lakewood Township 87 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 86 requests
- Ridgewood Village 84 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 17,402 requests, including:
Rochelle Park Township answered a request about OPRA the OPRA's from November 1, 2020, to April 9, 2021
about 11 hours ago