How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 1,284 authorities, including:
- Brick Township 1517 requests
- Ocean County Clerk's Office 569 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 548 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 413 requests
- Nutley Township 347 requests
- Carteret Borough 323 requests
- Edison Township 303 requests
- Toms River Township 302 requests
- Berkeley Township 301 requests
- New Brunswick City 248 requests
- Lakewood Township 240 requests
- Lacey Township 237 requests
- Jackson Township 237 requests
- Old Bridge Township 228 requests
- Howell Township 220 requests
- Neptune City Borough 220 requests
- Newark City 200 requests
- Linden City 200 requests
- Marlboro Township 194 requests
- New Jersey Department of Education 190 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 186 requests
- Rochelle Park Township 184 requests
- Middlesex County 182 requests
- Woodbridge Township 180 requests
- Manchester Township 178 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 176 requests
- Elizabeth City 175 requests
- Aberdeen Township 165 requests
- Atlantic City 165 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 159 requests
- Piscataway Township 157 requests
- Toms River Police Department 155 requests