How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. OPRAmachine helps you make an Open Public Records Act request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
OPRAmachine covers requests to 932 authorities, including:
- Berkeley Township 54 requests
- Toms River Township 50 requests
- Nutley Township 49 requests
- Little Egg Harbor Township 45 requests
- West Deptford Township 37 requests
- Brick Township 33 requests
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 31 requests
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department 31 requests
- Neptune City Borough 30 requests
- New Hanover Township 29 requests
- Town of Phillipsburg 28 requests
- Monmouth County 28 requests
- Old Bridge Township 28 requests
- Lacey Township 28 requests
- Pinelands Regional School District 28 requests
- Tuckerton Borough 27 requests
- Manchester Township 24 requests
- Camden City 23 requests
- Ocean County Prosecutor's Office 23 requests
- Barnegat Township 23 requests
- Howell Township 22 requests
- Jackson Township 21 requests
- Wall Township 21 requests
- New Jersey State Police 20 requests
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office 20 requests
- Aberdeen Township 19 requests
- Monmouth County Sheriff's Office 18 requests
- Alpha Borough 18 requests
- Seaside Heights Borough 18 requests
- Brigantine City 16 requests
- South Toms River Borough 16 requests
- Atlantic Highlands Borough 15 requests
What information has been released?
OPRAmachine users have made 2,536 requests, including:
Brick Township answered a request about Email Logs for Jessica Larney: 08/01/2018-09/12/2018
4 days ago